Please note that bank fees may apply in some countries. Payments made by Visa, Mastercard or Maestro may be subject to 3DSecure payment authentication.
When paying for your booking, please select PayPal as your payment method. You will then be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can log in using your e-mail address and password.
As soon as payment is confirmed, your account will be charged for the total amount. Once your bank indicates that the transaction is complete, we will send you your e-ticket by e-mail. This process generally takes less than 1 hour.
Depending on your country, payments made by bank transfer may be processed by our partner Global Collect or by Air France directly.
During the reservation process, we provide the bank information needed to process your bank transfer, including the IBAN and BIC codes for the receiving bank account.
You must proceed with payment within 3 days of booking your trip so we receive your payment in time to guarantee your reservation. To request a bank transfer, you must do the following:
- Use your bank's online banking service (if your bank offers online bank transfers)
- Complete a bank transfer request form at your bank
Depending on your country, please indicate the reference number (12-digit code located on the payment confirmation page and in the confirmation e-mail) or the reservation number in the payment instructions. This information helps us link the payment to your reservation.
As soon as we receive your full payment, we will send you an e-mail containing your e-ticket.
International bank transfers may be subject to additional bank charges. Bank transfer times may also exceed the ticketing time limit. Please contact your bank for more information.
* For every purchase of €50 (including tax) or more
** The first installment will appear in the statement relating to the month of order, followed by the second and third installments in the 2 subsequent statements.
When paying for your booking, enter your voucher number in the dedicated field. You may use a 2nd voucher, with a maximum of 2 vouchers per passenger and 3 vouchers per booking file. Next, validate each voucher by clicking the “Add” button. If the amount of the voucher is greater than the ticket price, a new voucher will be issued for the remaining balance.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable and must be issued in the same name as the name indicated in the reservation.
- Each passenger may use up to 2 vouchers per reservation within a limit of 3 vouchers per reservation file.
- Vouchers may be used to pay for flight options in the “Your Reservations” area, after purchasing a ticket.
- Vouchers issued by KLM are accepted.
- Vouchers issued in any currency are accepted.
- within metropolitan France,
- to or from overseas France,
- to European Union countries.
There is no limit on the number of traveler's checks you can use to pay for your ticket. However, the total amount of your traveler's checks may not exceed the ticket price.
For all refunds, a voucher will be issued to purchase another ticket at a later date.
* Except at airport counters