For any travel within metropolitan France, your employees will receive significant discounts: up to 35% off for full fares(2) on flights operated by Air France and HOP!.
For any travel between metropolitan France and Europe or North Africa(3), they will receive up to €120 discount on each round trip ticket in FLEX fare.
You amortize the cost of your card after 2 or 3 round trips (depending on the destination).
You can also use your France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass for:
- flights operated by Air Corsica from Marseille, Nice, Lyon to Corsica,
- flights operated by Chalair and Twin Jet within metropolitan France.
See here Air France partner Airlines.
The France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass is ideal for same-day or half-day round trip travel, so your employees can cope with the unexpected.
The France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass offers many exclusive advantages to make your travel easier:
- the possibility to buy one way or return tickets with the discounted fare,
- changes and refunds permitted without fees,
- priority access down to the last available seat,
- priority on waiting lists,
- the possibility to take an earlier flight at no extra charge the day of the departure, as long as a seat is available ("Go Show"),
- SkyPriorty service on all flights bookedat the discounted fare,
- dedicated ticketing and check-in counters,
- baggage allowance of 2 items weighing up to 23 kg / 50 lb each (instead of 1),
- free press and magazines offered in mobile apps AF Press and Le Kiosque by Hop! Air France.
- 2,500 welcoming Miles
- 5,000 Miles for renewing your Pass (within 90 days after its expiration date)
- 1,000 Miles instead of 500 for each flight within metropolitan France bought with the Discount Pass(7)
- Up to 800 Miles per car rental with our partner Hertz
In addition, all flights(8) within metropolitan France (with or without a cardholder fare) are qualifying flights for Flying Blue members with a Discount Pass.
For Flying Blue members living in metropolitan France or Monaco, all international flights are qualifying flights.
You will receive, during the month before its expiration date, a mail or an e-mail with a pre-filled form of renewal. With this form, you can renew your Pass at the point of sale of your choice.
This discount is valid for any rental duration in France (except Corsica) and in some European countries and on all vehicules (except Prestige and commercial vehicules).
Take advantage of the 15% discount
(1) €25 fees apply for a purchase in an Air France point of sale, subject to change without notice.
(2)Taxes and service charges not included.
(3) Europe, Israel, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
(4) Discount available only for departures from metropolitan France with Air France and HOP! flight numbers.
(5) For Discount Passes holders, fares booked with HOP offer 1,000 qualifying Miles per flight. For Chalair and Twin Jet flights 500 non-qualifying Miles per flight.
(6) Only on tickets with Air France flights and on tickets with HOP! flights (excluding promotions).