New regulations came into force on 25 March 2020.
The resident fare is available to individuals who can demonstrate primary residency in Corsica and are flying round-trip from Corsica to Paris-Orly. The maximum stay is 90 days (or 180 days for resident students). If you tick this box and your trip is eligible for the Corsican resident fare, only this fare will be shown to you.Proof of residency in Corsica (printed or digital) must be presented for each passenger included in the booking. For adults:
- Income tax return containing the full name and home address (a copy of the first page with the income masked is acceptable)
- Certificate of change of tax residence in Corsica (for new residents only)
For students and school children in Mainland France:
- Certificate from the Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie (CPAM) or any other health insurance provider of the parents
- Certificate of school enrollment
- Student card
- Income tax return or parent's income tax return
If you are a student under the age of 27 and would like to benefit from the Corsican resident student rate, please contact +33 (0)9 69 39 36 54 (normal rates apply), 7 days a week from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.