- repatriation assistance if your condition requires your immediate return to metropolitan France, the French overseas departments and territories, or Europe for treatment,
- medical and hospitalization fees for treatment overseas (up to €150,000) if your condition allows you to be treated at your destination,
- search and/or rescue fees,
- early return assistance.
- public liability insurance that covers material and immaterial damages up to €4,500,000,
- legal assistance overseas to reimburse lawyer fees up to €1,500 and post bail up to €8,000.
• When purchasing your ticket online,
• After purchasing your ticket, in the “Your Reservations” area, or during online check-in.
Travel Assistance service option is only available on our website.
This description of the "Travel Assistance" option has no contractual value. For policy terms, please refer to the General Conditions. Travel insurance contracts are taken out with AGA International, listed here by its trade name Mondial Assistance.
About Mondial Assistance:
- 33 operational centers spread over 5 continents, with a network of over 400,000 service providers around the world,
- Specialist in travel insurance and medical assistance,
- Provides 24-hour assistance to its customers throughout the entire world, with no exceptions.