The Combined Discount Pass offers all the advantages of the West Indies – French Guiana – Reunion and the France-Europe-North Africa Discount Passes: discounts on all flights covered by both cards(2), simplified travel and exclusive services.
In addition, to simplify your journey through the airport, you can take advantage of dedicated ticketing and check-in counters and priority booking.
The Combined Discount Pass is also accepted:
- for flights provided by Air Corsica between Marseille, Nice, Lyon and Corsica,
- for all flights provided by Chalair and Twin Jet within metropolitan France,
- for all flights provided by HOP within metropolitan France and Europe.
- 5,000 Miles as a welcome gift when you sign up and 10,000 Miles when you renew your membership (within 90 days of the expiration date)
- 1,000 Miles instead of 500 for each flight with a cardholder fare within metropolitan France(3)
- Extra Miles for any car rental with our partner Hertz
You can also contact Air France services by phone on 3654 (€0.35/min) to renew you Discount Pass.
(1) Purchase price at an Air France point of sale, €25 fees applicable, subject to change without notice.
(2) Within metropolitan France, Europe and North Africa, as well as flights to the Caribbean and Indian Ocean.
(3) On HOP flights booked with a cardholder fare: 1,000 qualifying Miles per flight. On Chalair and Twin Jet flights: 500 non-qualifying Miles per flight.