To make sure you receive more leg room throughout your entire flight, choose a Seat Plus!
* Flights provided via the A320 aircraft within Europe or between Europe and North Africa and Israel are not eligible for this offer.
- Next to the emergency exit doors on all aircraft except the Airbus 340
- In some rows other than those located next to the emergency exit doors
* Flights provided via Airbus A340 and flights to and from Amman and Damascus are not eligible for this offer. Please note that purchasing Seat Plus is not available when departing from certain international airports.
- €50 per seat and per flight if your flight’s duration is less than or equal to 9 hours
- €70 per seat and per flight if your flight’s duration is greater than 9 hours
- €15 per seat and per flight if your flight’s duration is less than or equal to 1 hour 30 minutes
- €20 per seat and per flight if your flight’s duration is greater than 1 hours 30 minutes
- After purchasing your ticket, in the “Your reservations” area of our website
- When checking in online, by mobile phone, at an interactive kiosk (in metropolitan France and the United States) or at an Air France check-in counter in some airports
Please note: these seats are subject to availability. Remember to reserve your Seat Plus as soon as you purchase your ticket.
* Standard recline and comfort.
For long-haul flights, Seat Plus can be purchased with Flying Blue Miles in the
“Your reservations” area.
BLUEBIZ: program members can use their Blue Credits to purchase the Seat Plus Option.