Home-Airport baggage service is available for all Air France flights departing from the following airports:
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle* (baggage transport within Paris and the Paris region)
- Paris-Orly for flights to Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre and Saint-Denis (baggage transport within Paris and the Paris region)
* Except for flights to Tel Aviv
At the arranged time, a staff member from Air France's partner FlyingBag arrives at the location of your choice to weigh, prepare and seal your baggage.
The FlyingBag staff member presents you with a service receipt for your baggage. Please keep this receipt until you retrieve your baggage from the delivery area at your destination airport.
To ensure the transport of one or more additional baggage items after booking the Baggage delivery and pick-up Option, please contact our partner FlyingBag at +33 (0)1 74 25 55 55.
* Fee subject to change
** All passengers taking part in the trip and wishing to benefit from this service must have checked in online and be present during baggage pick-up. This rule does not apply to children traveling with their parents.
Your baggage is transported on the same flight as you and you receive your baggage in the baggage delivery area at your destination airport.
- Please follow all rules for transporting checked baggage items.
- You can transport more baggage items than permitted for your ticket by purchasing an additional Baggage Option. FlyingBag staff members can accept your additional baggage items if presented with your payment receipt for this option.
- FlyingBag staff members cannot accept sports equipment or special baggage items that require payment of an additional fee at the airport.