SkyPriority offers priority services at every step of your journey through the airport, including check-in, baggage drop-off, security clearance and boarding. Currently available at most airports served by AIR FRANCE KLM, it will gradually be extended across the entire SkyTeam alliance global network.
- baggage check-in and drop-off in dedicated areas,
- priority line for security and immigration clearance (in some airports),
- dedicated line at our ticket offices and transfer desks,
- priority boarding or boarding at your leisure,
- priority baggage delivery.
- Flying Blue Gold and Platinum, or SkyTeam Elite Plus members,
- passengers in the La Première, Business and Premium Economy cabins,
- passengers traveling with an Economy Flex ticket on flights between France and Europe, North Africa or Israel.*
If you are eligible for SkyPriority, the logo will appear on your boarding pass. When you arrive at the airport, simply follow the SkyPriority signs!
* Flex fare tickets on flights provided by Air France and HOP! Air France in metropolitan France do not include SkyPriority access.
With SkyPriority, SkyTeam offers its most loyal customers the advantage of easy and priority access at the airport. This service is available at nearly 1,000 airports around the world.